February to April
- A newsletter has gone out to subscribers. Please check your email.
- Ellis will be speaking at the Twilight Bookshop, 22 Market Street, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire on Friday 30th April between 5pm and 8pm.
- OXFORD TALKS REBORN : AN INAUGURAL DISCUSSION AND MEETING: 7pm THURSDAY 22nd APRIL 2010 : ST GILES CAFE, ST GILES, OXFORD, UK : Come to the heart of where it's at.Important note: This is a very small but excellent initial venue please email me to ensure your place. Affordable venues in Oxford are rare. There is a £3.00 entrance fee which includes a tea or coffee.
- Twilight of the Psychopaths : “Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” – John Lennon, before his murder by CIA mind-control subject Mark David Chapman."
- The Devil Rides Out: "...since I started this blog I have become convinced that Satanism is very real and it reaches to the very highest level of the Establishment in most advanced countries."
- Royal Princes: On 24 August 2005, George Smith died in Newport, Wales, of an unknown illness, aged 44.
- Perth Observation Wheel to close on May 2: Well the wheel's coming off for Perth. As readers know the wheel was stuck in the Perth foreskin...uh, foreshore, along with the black pyramid and the Bell Tower; an area of massive global occult import. It couldn't do what it had to do anywhere else. As the Mayor of Perth, Ms Scaffidi, said 'moving the structure to another part of the city was not a viable option'. Of course not but of course it had to come down for Samhain (Southern Hemisphere). Sounds like Perth's role may be either changing, or is over, in the MegaSpell but Samhain is the time of conception...interesting. We'll see. Link advised by Julie. Thanks.
- Meta Knowledge, Liverpool presents: FRANK WILLIS "Where Do Humans Come From?" Thursday 22nd April 2010 @ 7.30pm. Admittance: £3 on the door.Why is the missing link theory the accepted norm? This talk outlines the evidence for and against the theory and asks why is a lot of evidence suppressed? What is the underlying theme behind this theory? If you are a believer in the missing link or a creationist then this talk will offend you with the truth.
Upstairs The Ship and Mitre
133 Dale St
Frank Willis is a former mercenary and now a spiritual healer. He is also adept in Chi Energy. He spent many
years as a minder for one of the world's most notorious drug barons in South America.
FROM 6pm YOU CAN PARK YOUR CAR FREE IN THE CAR PARK OPPOSITE THE PUB
- Barry King discussed his childhood experiences with projects and experiences with UFO/alien/paranormal. His work as civilian within Ufology. His connections with intelligence/military at the Peasemore base and other facilities, PLF's (programmed life forms) and other created life forms, mind controlling technology, genetics, augmented beings, psy-ops unit and...more
- Astro Flash: The Elite (powers-that-be that control the world) debunk astrology while using it as a tool to predict human behavior to perpetrate their power games. ~ Sent in by M, thanks
- The beautiful showcase stone circles of the Lake District: Standing with Stones is a remarkable and unprecedented documentary film that takes the viewer beyond Stonehenge on an incredible journey of discovery that reveals the true wealth and extent of Neolithic and Bronze Age Britain & Ireland. If you ever wondered what it would be like to travel the length and breadth of the British Isles, visiting the most intriguing and enigmatic monuments that our ancestors left us, from Cornwall through England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland to the outer reaches of the Hebrides and Orkney, then you will love this film.
~ Sent in by J, thanks
A Newsletter has been sent out to subscribers
- Satanic Memories: Guest writer, Ernest Principal, recounts his memories of satanic abuse within the English public school system.
- Crop Circle Science 101: Alejandro Rojas, radio host for Open Minds Radio, looks at some of the mysteries of crop circle science.
- French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment: A 50-year mystery over the 'cursed bread' of Pont-Saint-Esprit, which left residents suffering hallucinations, has been solved after a writer discovered the US had spiked the bread with LSD as part of an experiment.
From a year ago:
- The dark side of Swedish society: As the film version of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' opens, Stephen Armstrong reports on some shocking truths about Sweden.
Numerous accounts of 'doorways' in such places as hills, mountains, mounds and trees, trains of swallowed children and adults, animals too, and 'fairy music', are reported across the globe. Here's one from Peru (not Paddington):
- The Stargate of Aramu Muru: Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shamen for thousands of years.Now, as we approach 2012, and the end of an era, those secrets have been given. The mysterious portal has opened once again to those gifted enought, brave enough, to pass through. But who - or what - waits on the other side?
- Velikovsky's Comet Venus: Immanuel Velikovsky concluded from his extensive interdisciplinary research that the planet Venus was remembered from the time of the dawn of civilization as a brilliant cometary body.While there is a wealth of literary sources to draw upon, when it comes to the pictorial evidence it isn’t as forthcoming. See my book: In These Signs Conquer
- Thank you to everyone who attended my talk for the Psychic Development Association of Australia last night. It was a great pleasure to meet you all. I've been told that there were some fantastic photos taken which hopefully I'll be able to share at some point.(For those who have been wondering, the photos I was promised from my Sydney talk, by the guy who took them, have not materialised. If they ever do then I'll post them on here.)
This is something that has been on my own mind for a long while. Here, the author has expanded the same inspiration to an astonishing degree. Very well worth the read.
A new link, something different:
- History Undressed: "History can be quite fascinating, sexy, intriguing and all together delicious. Let's peel away the layers..."
Here's a subject that has risen its head everywhere, and notably in Western Australia in recent weeks:
- Sent in by A, thanks.
- Amy Macdonald - Don’t Tell Me That It’s Over: Scottish Connections - been into them for the last couple of weeks, since Amy Macdonald's new official vid & new album was out. I thought to share this video with you, as, to me, is very "2012" stuff. Although, according to Amy herself, it was inspired by someone like Bono (or Bob Geldof or another one of them "preachers" getting on her nerves - funnily enough, you posted a link on the AC/DC guy ranting about the same thing) to me is like she's addressing the trickster god, or the imposter gods or the God of the Cathars, or anybody else "out there" for that matter, regarding the Big Denouement.
- Solar 'Current of Fire' Speeds Up: "...this could explain the unusually deep solar minimum we've been experiencing," says Hathaway. "The high speed of the conveyor belt challenges existing models of the solar cycle and it has forced us back to the drawing board for new ideas."
- Expatriate Life in Europe, neither Shaken nor Stirred. "You weigh your own produce at the grocery stores and are trusted not to scam. If you make a mistake (intentionally or accidentally) it’s just politely adjusted. They don’t presume that you are of criminal intent."
Did you hear that Australians?
- The First Disappointments: An intended follow-on to my last Newsletter editorial that didn't quite fit but applies quite well to the linked article above.
- Observations while not attending the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics: I have not watched the Olympics since 1968 in Grenoble France. I have caught pieces of hockey games over the decades. Something did not feel right about the hype and the focus of the games.I am 300 miles and two mountain ranges away from Vancouver, yet I could feel the psychic malpractice.
- Sent in by M, thanks mate.
- Getting WISE About Nemesis: A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction. Nicknamed “Nemesis” or “The Death Star,” this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.
- 'Band of misfits' theory: Meteors are not that rare - Health & Science - International Herald TribuneAt the southern end of Madagascar lie four enormous wedge-shaped sediment deposits, called chevrons, that are composed of material from the ocean floor. Each covers more than 100 square kilometers with sediment hundreds of meters deep. On close inspection, the chevron deposits contain deep-ocean microfossils that are fused with a medley of metals typically formed by cosmic impacts. And all of them point in the same direction.
- Thanks to David and Yaridanjo
- Link to interesting follow-up interview with Jane Bergermeister. Signs that more people are waking up but also her comment on the WHO indicates that we should still be vigilant - evidently they are maintaining the Pandemic 6 level for 2 years, which gives them carte blanche to use more untested drugs and vaccines on people and even to supercede the health authorities in individual countries and implement marshall law in some cases. I also noted her comment that the UK has one of the most controlled media in the world and therefore little access to truth (unless one does one's own research) In the conversation that follows the videoed interview, she talks about happenings in Ireland. I think she must be referring to the Freeman on the Land movement, which is growing worldwide. Also she says that under the Lisbon treaty, men from all EU countries can be conscripted into an EU army in the case of another war. http://projectavalon.net/jane_burgermeister.html
Unless you are a house brick how can you possibly not be moved to wonder at the beauty and magic of these glorious spectacles?:
- First: Bill Oddie with a vital imagination in Somerset (but notice how the gatekeepers come out in force for the comments):Starling Magic...and from someone whose spirit is stirred to film, and to share it, yet sees these things with intellectual theory and no obvious imagination, at Otmoor, in Oxfordshire. As the narrator says this area was supposedly the inspiration for the Wonderful chessboard in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'. In Gaelic these irridescent birds are called 'druids':Starlings on Otmoor...but no matter, the birds evoked the higher senses in the comments on this one. How could they not?I've linked the first one before. These blessings are so beautiful that they never fail to bring tears to me....but this morning a behaviour reminiscent of these birds' nature has brought me tears of sadness and a trembling heart...Mystery surrounds the death of 75 starlings after they crashed on to a driveway, an animal charity said
I disagree with the 'experts' with a passion. This is technological warfare that has caused this; by the same cruel means that they summon cetaceans to suffer and die on the borders of their realities (sea and land). In this despicable act they have aimed at Somerset. The Druids of the Looking glass may well have something to say to them,it, about this. - My thanks to J for alerting me to this
- Cynthia McKinney supports call for a new 9/11 investigation: Speaking at meeting in the House of Commons and later in a packed public meeting called by Reinvestigate 911, on Monday Cynthia McKinney endorsed the call for a genuinely independent investigation into the 9/11 attacks. The issue has become live again since President Obama cited 9/11 as the reason for escalating the war in Afghanistan and extending it into Pakistan, she said.
Sent in by Fran, thanks
- BEHIND THE "WAR ON TERROR with Cynthia McKinney, Dr Nafeez Ahmed and Ian Henshall. Meeting organised by Reinvestigate 911 Lecture room V211 SOAS Vernon Square Campus 7.00 for 7.30 Monday March 8. Entrance free
Venus rises again
- Snake reappears in Elizabeth portrait: A serpent originally included in a 16th century portrait of Elizabeth I but painted over shortly afterwards has reappeared, the National Portrait Gallery in London says.
Sent in by Julie, thanks
- A new Newsletter for subscribers was sent out today: This morning in my email I, like many of you I expect, received an article from David Icke: Paedophilia and satanism...the fabric of the web. Galvanised by the Hollie Greig case David Icke thinks he smells blood and draws together a collection of strings leading into the pit. (I wondered why I was getting hits on several pertaining articles on this website that have been quiet for a while.) What he says in his excellent article, about these atrocities being globally endemic to the social structures directed by generational bloodlines, is unfortunately very true. What is also true, from what I have learnt, is that satanically abused children (aren't they all?) are 'bloodline' themselves...
- Today we welcome James Casbolt to LOOKING INTO THE DARK PLACES. James relates his experiences as a survivor of NSA genetic enhancement, deep cover mind controlled intel, and occult warfare projects. James inaugural article on this website is Project IBIS
- The ARC Convention held in Bath, UK last weekend was a resounding success and a follow up is already being organised for 28th/29th August this year. Yes, it would have been Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday. A 7 for him and a 22 for us (on the Sunday). Karen has very kindly invited to speak - on the 29th possibly. The date ties it in energetically to the 2012 MegaSpell so come one and come all let's raise the roof with fun, love and laughter and drive that ol' Darkness and its Shadows back into the abyss where it, and they, belong. For pictures and feedback on the recent ARC please click here.
- The Ilkley Moor Alien Photograph - Dec. 1st, 1987: "A compelling account of alien abduction that took place in 1987 in the Ilkley Moor, Yorkshire, U.K....a unique case which may include one of the very few photographs taken of a live alien being. The main character and only witness of a UFO and alien being is one Philip Spencer, a retired policeman. He claims to have been taken aboard an unidentified flying object, and captured one photograph of an unknown being."
They don't care: Infernal
- The Strangest Alien Planets: Among the more than 400 planets found beyond our solar system, there are volcanic Super Earths, gas giants that dwarf Jupiter, and worlds with multiple sunsets.
- Larry Hunter and Pyramids Part 1: "Larry Hunter on GIZA and its even more ancient past. As independent French researcher Antoine Gigal digs further into the Artifical nature of Giza, and the older more ancient dates for these artificial structures BELOW the pyramids, Inventor Larry gives a summary of the more radical OLDER dates and far more complex origins of the whole area. Updating his 2008 interview." From Miles Johnston
A Year of Tears and Tears yes but awesome too.
- A massive earthquake of 8.8 magnitude has struck central Chile: (Chile - "the Chi") 56 miles north-east of the city of CONCEPCION. The numbers - 88, the name of the city 'Concepcion' - conception; the numbers of the distance from it, all suggest birth, manifestation. It is also another 911-related date numerologically: 27 (=9) February (2); and as it is precisely 3090 days (39 - matching today's date numerologically too) after that event it reveals that a threshold is being crossed. Something comes and something goes, and if the 16 is further invoked to accompany the abundant 3s thenthey are telling us. In a cyclical run, it was 7896 days since the alchemical wedding at Wembley on 16th July 1988; and with immaculate timing Paul Anka invoked (anchored) Jackson just 5 days ago in Vina del Mar, Chile when he sang and praised him during a concert there on the 22nd February (22-2); 22, another begiining and end number (as is today's date: 921). He sang "This Is It!" There is more, and there are strong indicators already that this is a massive 2012 Megaspell aligned event. This may be the start of Stage 9, at the very least it is an 8-9 feeler. 880 days till the London Olympics.
"Playing around with 880 gives the 5 Olympic rings" - Well spotted Jean.
- Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India. Readers of my book, Dogged Days, will recognise the similarity of the figure on the left to the entities that I have reported and also to the entity captured on film near Solway Firth by Jim Templeton - and the same entities that were reported on the base at Woomera in Australia. If genuine this is a stunning discovery.