General References :
St Martin-In-The-Fields. A Short History and Guide by Ann Saunders Ph.D., F.S.A.
St Martin In The Fields New and Old. Katharine A Esdaile. Published 1944
The Temple and the Lodge. Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh.
Goddess Symbols. Clare Gibson.
Secret Chamber. Robert Bauval.
The Brotherhood.Stephen Knight.
Born in Blood. John J. Robinson.
The Freemason's Pocket Reference Book. Fred L. Pick and G. Norman Knight.
The Cambridge Biographical Encyclopaedia.
UBD Perth Street Directory 1997.
Maps from The Department of Land Management
Collins English Dictionary.
Numbered references (see the article):
1. Official St Martin's brochure
2. E mail from St Martin-In-The-Fields. 16th August 2000
3. e mail 5th September 2000
5. Oranges and Lemons rang the bells of St Clement's,
Brick-dust and Tiles rang the bells of St Giles,
You owe me five farthings rang the bells of St Martin's,
Why I don't know said the bells of St Bow,
When will you pay me rang the bells of Old Bailey
When I grow rich rang the bells of Shoreditch,
Here comes a chopper to chop of your head,
Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
Chip, chop, chip, chop the last man's dead.
6. Collins English Dictionary
7. On site billboard. Trafalgar Square was built during the first half of the 19th century.
9. 19th March Akitu the Babylonian New Year Festival celebrating the marriage of Heaven and Earth Nut and Geb). The festival day of Dionysus/Bacchus whose symbol was a bull and an enormous phallus, and the festival of the goddess Athena one of the twelve Olympian deities and a prototype of Britannia the goddess of Britain. (A significant date this year too. The alleged mass suicide).
10. Number 33 is another extremely important number to occultism and agrees with the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.
11. See also the coat of arms of the Grand Lodge of Western Australia.
12. The number 13 is an extremely important number to Freemasonry.
13. The Freemason's Pocket Reference Book. The Royal Arch Mason's Oath:
14. Named after the dark god, Set because the sun is judged to journey into his kingdom during the night. Rise is named after Osiris. Horizon and hours after Horus.
15. 360 is an important number to all occult organizations as it represents both the circle and the square.
16. 15 yet another important number used regularly in rites and initiations.
17. Notice the 15 again. Princess Alexandra was born on 25th December so was the Egyptian God, Horus.
18. A Freemasons meeting place is called a lodge. So is our Prime Minister's official residence. Today as I put the finishing touches to this piece, John Winston Howard is in town (an extremely rare event). Building workers protesting against poor health and safety regulations and the media who were reporting the demonstration were set upon by riot police, secret service and uniformed officers after Howard had entered the building. The situation was not dangerous and the public's right to free speech and a free press was seriously and publicly crushed. What did the authorities not want us to see? An international Masonic Installation ceremony attended by 3000 Freemasons was held at an out-of-the-way venue that night. And Howard just happened to be in town?
19. The Western Contractor (Dec 1999 - Jan 2000)
20. Legendary freemasonic figure who features in murder rituals upon initiation.
21. 15 again. This is also Prince Harry's birthday. 17 is the number of the star Sirius, the Dog Star in Canis Major. This star is associated with Isis.